As per customer request, Hive Pro technology delivers a variety of high-quality black soldier flies-derived ingredients made from recycled food waste such as bread, fruits, vegetables, and many others.
The Bio team runs a Bio Feasibility to develop the optimal feed recipe for the black soldier fly larvae. All the black soldier’s flies’ end-products are then sent to an external laboratory to ensure the quality and nutritional values of their content so that the clients can make the best use of it.
|De-Fat protein powder||– Balanced amino acid profile|
– Very good digestibility > 85%
– Highly palatable
|– In pet food products, given its nutritional profile and|
– In fish feed for high growth performance, a good
feed conversion rate, and a good gut health
– In shrimp feed as an attractant for better feed intake
– In broiler and pig feed for better nutrient digestion
and productive performances
|Fat||– High in lauric acid that has antibacterial and antiviral properties|
– An easily digestible source of energy.
– Naturally palatable
|– In piglet feed for improved feed|
intake and better gut health.
– In broiler feed with productive performances
|Fertilizer||– High organic matter (>85%) with nitrogen and|
– Contains chitin that improves the defense
mechanisms of plants.
– Slow and constant nutrient release over time.
– Safe and ready to be applied on the field.
|– In soil amendments for farms, gardens,|
horticulture, and greenhouse.
– In low fertile soil (acid and sandy soil) with
– In crop production for higher yields.
|Fresh Larvae||– Fresh larvae|
– Frozen or alive
|– Treats for pets|
– Treats for fish, poultry, or, pigs
|Dry Larvae||– Easily digestible||– Pet food Snacks.|
– Bird and Reptile food
|Puree||– Easy digestible|
– Good source of energy
|– Canned Pet food|
Get in touch with our sales team and book your Bio feasibility assessment here.